Friday, 13 October 2006

In the beginning...



So here we are, at the beginning, and I open with my latest drawing. My reasons for this, however, are twofold. Firstly, my latest drawing also happens to be the village in which I reside, Boroughbridge, in North Yorkshire, England. I live approximately 200 metres from the Black Bull Inn - that's the little white building towards the left of the drawing, which, if you look closely enough, you will be able to see a black bull on the sign hanging in front.

My second reason is that I cannot very well introduce myself to the Blog world with an old drawing, can I! If I was to do that, you would all head over to Terry Miller's blog to view his amazing graphite work, rather than stick around the blog of a 'mediocre, but it's good for a first attempt' artist. So, I begin with a new piece that will hopefully entice some of you to return, I will get the rest of you by throwing in a cute puppy drawing (I have quite a few at my disposal). Here goes with that desperate attempt...


Now that I maybe have a few of you, I will attempt to retain some mystery (unless you happen upon the 'biography' page of my website), and ease you into what it is that I do. I shall begin the journey on the morrow....

No comments: